The following are corrections for the 2019 Omnibus.
- Educational members and horses owned by education members are NOT eligible for RMDS year-end awards or qualifying for RMDS Championships. Riders and horse owners must be general members.
- Adult Amateur cards must be on file with the RMDS Central Office in order to be eligible for RMDS Adult Amateur Year End Awards.
- Add: Debi Heaton to the Bronze Medal list.
Section D – Tests
- Third Level Test 2- Movement 11 should read “(Medium walk) [CMG(H)G(M)GHS].”
- Third Level Test 3- Movement 14 should read “(Medium walk) [CHG(M)G(H)GMR].”
- Third Level Test 3- Movement 22 has an alignment issue. M-C-H should be in front of Collected canter, not the transitions.
- Fourth Level Test 3- Movement 3 has alignment issues. F-A should be in front of Collected trot, not the transitions.
- Fourth Level Test 3- Movement 9 should read “F Collected walk. P-H Change rein, extended walk. H Collected walk.
- Second – Fourth Level Freestyle- The note at the top should read “Omitted compulsory elements receive a ‘0’. Judges Marks for Technical Execution must be given in half or full points (no tenths). Trot work must be done sitting.”
- Fourth Level Freestyle- Movement 1 should be “Collected walk (20m continuous).”
- Fourth Level Freestyle- The bold line between movement 12 and 13 should actually be between movement 13 and 14.