CONTINUING EDUCATION – “TD” & SHOW MANAGEMENT
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Learn the Inner Workings of a Show.
Technical Delegates: 8:30 – 12:15 pm with Laurie Mactavish
- Want to find out what happens behind the scenes of a show?
- Want to be a TD?
- Need to hone your skills?
- Need clarification of the rules and/or become aware of the new ones?
Show Managers/Secretaries: 12:45 pm – 4:30 pm with Heather Petersen
- What are the responsibilities of the secretary vs. show manager?
- Scheduling, general logistics, necessary forms and information
- Handbooks available for $35
RMDS is strongly encouraging all show management to attend. There are more upcoming changes in the rules!!!
This workshop is for you!
CSU Extension Building
Douglas County Fairgrounds
500 Fairgrounds Dr
Castle Rock CO 80104
One session only $35 | Non RMDS members $45
Both sessions $50 | Non RMDS members $60
At the door – $65 for everyone.
Reservations are necessary to determine the number of handouts. Please fill out the form below and return with a check made payable to RMDS to: MaryJo Hoepner 8250 Mustang Place Colorado Springs CO 80908